2021 - 2022 Registration Information
2021-2022 Registration Information for Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten/New Students
To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be 5 by September 1, 2021. To be eligible for Transitional Kindergarten, children must turn 5 between September 2, 2021 and December 2, 2021.
Our Registrar, Alma Steinberg, is always happy to walk you through the registration process. All registration forms are available to print. Please return completed forms, together with copies of required documents (listed below) in one of the following ways:
- Email to Alma at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to Alma at 831-338-6118
- Mail to Alma at
Boulder Creek Elementary
400 W Lomond St
Boulder Creek, CA 95006
- Bring to Alma at the BCE Office (open 8am - 3pm)
To register your child, you must have the following information:
- * Child's Proof of age (ie. registered birth certificate or current passport)
- * Child's completed immunization records (Must be current according to California State requirements)
POLIO: Four doses
DPT/D: Five doses
MMR: Two doses
Hep B: Three doses
VARICELLA (Chickenpox): Two doses
- * Proof of physical examination (if entering TK, Kindergarten, or First grade)
- * Proof of Oral Health Exam (if entering, Kindergarten, or First grade)
- * Proof of address (ie. current PG&E, telephone, or other utility bills, rental/mortgage letter)
- Name and address of the previous school (if transferring from another school)
- Copies of any previous Special Education plans, test scores from the last school
* Mandatory required documents per California State Education Code and SLVUSD Code.
If you have any questions regarding registration for any grade level, please call our office at 831-338-6413 or email email@example.com. We look forward to welcoming you and your student to our school community.
Enter your text here...